Hello my crafty friends! It’s time for another challenge over at The Creative Knockouts!
Our theme for this week is: Fancy Flourishes!
Our sponsor is: Star Stampz
This is my card using the image called Balloon and Ice Cream
I love this happy little chibi girl with the balloons and the ice cream!
This is how I made my card:
- First, I printed this incredibly fun digital stamp “Balloon and Ice Cream” on a somewhat thicker paper.
- Then I colored it with my alcohol markers.
- I thought to give her dress some golden glitter dots 🙂
- I cut the stripes from different colors of thin design papers and place them on a card.
- I decided to do the mat in a contrasting color.
- I doodled the “fancy florish’ with a white gellyrol pen.
- And I added some tiny bling bling 🙂
- I stamped the Happy Birthday stamp with versamark ink on white cardstock and placed it on my card too.
With this card I would love to play along in the following challenges:
Crafty Friends Challenge Blog – Challenge 136
Crafter’s Castle – May Challenge
Cute Card Thursday Challenge – Challenge 636 – Stripes!
Gem of a Craft Challenge – week 11 Anything Goes
Southern girls challenge – May Anything Goes
Through the Purple Haze Challenge – Challenge #167 Anything goes with a twist
Wishing you good luck with challenge #353 at The Creative Knockouts! I hope you will join us! Can’t wait to see your cards!
Thanks for visiting my blog! And if you would leave me some love on my blog: click on the post title and scroll all the way down to the post. There will you find the comment section! Thank you so much!