Good morning everyone, how are you doing! The month flies by, as usual. Here everything is reasonably under control and life goes on again. There are many discussions going on about whether or not to wear a mouth mask or whether or not to keep it 1.5 meters distance. Anyway. I have to tell you honestly, I use my common sense and I try not to worry too much. In addition, I rely on all those clever minds who are currently working on vaccines to eventually suppress the virus and that we can quickly return to the old normal! In the meantime I am overjoyed with my hobbies and I love to be able to tinker in my craft room!
Today, the first monday of the month, is the start of a new A Place to Start Challenge.
This month the prompt is: Create a shaped card!
So, I have made a Flowerpot Card!
Inside the card there is space for a little note;
I had so much fun making these cards and they are always handy when you need to send out a little friendly note, so that is why I made two of them 🙂
This is how I have made my card:
1. I first break my head how to shape the flower pot, than I made a sketch and a pattern out of that sketch.
2. I cut the pattern out of the cardstock.
3. I die cutted some paper flowers in pink, red and whites.
4. I cut a little rectangle, placed some note paper on it en glued all the flowers at the top.
5. The vintage labels come from the Graphics Fairy Premium Member Website. I thought they would look very cute on the flowerpots and gave them a somewhat vintage look.
6. I added some paper stripes at the top of the flowerpot so it looks like they have a ribbon border.
7. I distressed everything with some distress ink.
8. I stamped the Happy Birthday stamps on the labels.
word art Wednesday-ATG
cute card Thursday-ATG
let’s craft and create-ATG
catch the bug-ATG
we love to create-ATG
a perfect time to craft-ATG
love to craft-ATG
2crafty critter crazies-ATG
Thank you all for visiting my blog and I hope you will find some inspiration here to make a shaped card your own! I hope you will join us this month! Can’t wait to see your cards!
Bye for now,