August first Monday, It’s time for a challenge on the Place to Start challenge blog! We ask you to create a shaker card this time. Coincidentally, I needed a birthday card for one of our nephew’s birthday! He loves football very much, so my theme is easy this month!
And this has become my card:
This is how I made my card:
– I looked up on the internet what a football field looks like 🙂
-Then I traced the lines of the football field, with a white gel-roller, on a green top card;
– Then I searched the internet for a coloring picture of a football player who scores a goal;
– I modified this image in MS Word to a small size and printed it out and colored it with my markers;
– I also looked up a football on the internet;
– I also adapted the format in MS Word, printed it out and cut it out;
– With the same size die-cuts I punched a frame for my football;
– I have the football shaker, filled with black and white sequins and beads;
– On the shaker I wrote “congratulations”;
– I also drew some movement with a black gelly roller. Now it looks like the boy shoots the ball towards the goal!
Take good care of yourself! Thank you for visiting my blog. I hope to see you again very soon and in good health! And be sure and join in our monthly challenge at a Place to Start Blog! Please click on the link to join in the fun, I can’t wait to see what you create!!!
And if you would leave me some love on my blog: click on the post title and scroll all the way down to the post. There will you find the comment section! Thank you so much!
PS: Thank you for visiting my blog!