Hello you out there somewhere! How are you doing today? Are you ready for a new challenge at Aud Sentiments Challenge blog?
The theme for Challenge #258 is Anything goes + A Sentiment. the design team has no special assignment this time and can use whatever is available. Now that seems a bit too much to me. But it is nice to make a card with my own stamps again! And since it has been tropical hot here for a few weeks, I thought a tropical card would be nice this time!
I am afraid to say how long I have had this stamp in my possession: for a long time anyway!
Details about my card:
– I made a background with distress ink for the focal point;;
– I cut out different colors and patterns of design papers;
– I stamped and colored mine stamps with my alcohol markers and used the pointillisme technique for
shading some parts of the stamps and the background too;
– I thought that a nice piece of ribbon and a bow will be perfect too;
– I stemped the sentiment “aloha” on a white piece of card and matted it on a matching piece of design
paper and placed everything on my card!
I love how my background is turning out! The card looks very summery, cheerful and the colors match beautifully!
With this card I would love to play along in the following challenges:
Try it on Tuesday – Splash and Splatter
Through the Craftroom Door – Always Anything Goes
Lemon Shortbread Challenge – Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiment Challenge – Anything Goes
Arty Divas Challenge – Just for fun
Thank you for visiting my blog! Wishing you all the best and hope to see you next time again! Good luck with challenge #258 at Aud Sentiments !
And if you would leave me some love on my blog: click on the post title and scroll all the way down to the post. There will you find the comment section! Thank you so much!
PS: Thank you for visiting my blog!