Hello my crafty friends! It’s time for another challenge over at The Creative Knockouts!
Our theme for this week is: Something to say! We challenge you to use a sentiment on your card!
Our sponsor is: SheepSki Designs
As you might know me by now, you know that I loooooove gnomes! So it was not hard for me to work on this weeks challenge!
This is how I made my card:
- First, I printed this incredibly fun digital stamp “Garden Party” on a somewhat thicker paper.
- Then I colored it with my alcohol markers For the shading I used some color pencils too.
- I cut my colored image into a square and matted on a yellow piece of cardstock.
- Than I glued my image on a larger piece of pattern paper from Marianne Design.
- When I was coloring the image, I was singing: “let’s get this party started…” so you know now how I came up with this sentiment.
- I decided that this card was finished and it does not need more embellishing.
With this card I would love to play along in the following challenges:
Word Art Wednesday – Anything Goes
The Card Concept – Inspiration photo
Crafty Gals Corner – Summerfun
Crafty Creations Challenge – Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge – Anything Goes
CD Sunday Plus Challenge – Anything Goes
Wishing you good luck with challenge #364 at The Creative Knockouts!
Thanks for visiting my blog! And if you would leave me some love on my blog: click on the post title and scroll all the way down to the post. There will you find the comment section! Thank you so much!