It’s Tuesday! New challenge starts over at Digi Choosday today! As always it is anything goes but the design team is sharing their makes with a given theme: Autumn / use autumn colors!
This is my card:
When I made this card, it was still full in summer! In fact, there was a heat wave. I made this card puffing and sweating 🙂 I wanted to experiment with a distress background technique! And I punched leaves out of the edge with a simple old fashioned paper punch.
Details about my card:
– First I made the background card with a few beautiful autumn colors of distress ink;
– then I punched out a border of leaves in the background;
– I printed out the very cute digistamp at Polkadoodles, called Nature Lover (you will find it here: the
digistamp) and I printed out some of the distress ink paper spots design paper;
– I colored Nature Lover – digi stamp with my alcohol markers;
– I punched some leaves from the distress design paper;
– the text: “Thanks” comes from the Winnie Heroes printable downloadbundle;
– in photoshop elements I made the text white and put it on a black background;
– then I cut out my text and pasted it on the card;
– then I pasted everything on: suggesting that the leaves are whirling down from the punched-out leaves
in the edge;
– I cut a card from fresh white cardstock;
– I glued everything on the white base card.
I really love the colors and the little fall scene on the card too!
Wishing you all the best and hope to see you next time again! Good luck with challenge at
Digi Choosday ! The Digi Choosday Challenge runs every week, it is always anything goes so there is no reason not to enter and you never know you may just win!
Looking for more inspiration? Then check out my teamies designs over on the Facebook page, you can also post your own Polkadoodles’ designs on the Craft Stamp and Colour with Polkadoodles Facebook group
Thanks for stopping by, now go join the challenge!
And if you would leave me some love on my blog: click on the post title and scroll all the way down to the post. There will you find the comment section! Thank you so much!
PS: Thank you for visiting my blog!