Good Morning my lovely crafty friends. I hope you are well and having a good time! Today is the start of a new Creative Knockouts Challenge. This time the theme is: Fall.
The prize for one lucky winner is $10 store gift certificate from Jan’s Digis Stamps.
I can hear you thinking, “Deezy it must be a fall theme …!” But my little witch is cooking a nice fall brew … duh!
This is how I have made my card:
– My background is inspired by Nichol Spohr and I just wanted to try it out for this card. I used some
distress ink and a stencil that I have had for years;;
– I printed out the very cute image on a blanc card;
– I printed out my image again on a scrapprinter paper en cut this out;
– I lay it on top of my original card and stamp en stick it with some tape;
– I put my stencil on top of the card and than I started to distress ink the whole card;
– I colored my image with my alcoholmarkers;
– I punched out some black stars and glued than on my card;
– I glued my card on some black cardstock;
– I edited the sentiment in photoshop because I would like white text on a black background;
– I placed everything on a blanc card;
– and that is it!
Does the smell of the witch’s fall brew already come to you?
I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:
Thank you so much for taking the time to stop and look at my card today, I really do appreciate it.
And if you would leave me some love on my blog: click on the post title and scroll all the way down to the post. There will you find the comment section! Thank you so much!
Bye for now,